Welcome from Luke Blomfield
Thank you for choosing to do business with Mass Excavation, Inc. Together, we are creating great projects that we can all be proud of. This subcontractor site is meant as a tool to make things easier for you.
Please have your sub bid to us 2 hours prior to bid opening. Please forward bids to Bids@massexcavation.com.
Most of the projects are listed with both the Anchorage and Fairbanks based Plansroom (www.theplansroom.com) (fee based service) and the AGC of Alaska Plansroom service (http://login.onlineplanservice.com/login.aspx?sender=AGCA) (this service is free for AGC members). Through the plansroom you can download bidding documents and sign up to be notified of addendums that are released. Additionally, project documents are available at the owner websites. Please check owner sites frequently for changes in bidding documents and dates. We encourage you to self-register on the owner specific websites so that you are emailed as addenda are released. Please be aware that all of the bids have cutoff dates to ask questions of the owner.
If you need any assistance with bidding documents or have any questions regarding the bid, please do not hesitate to call. We will assist bidders in providing information/assistance about bonding and insurance. Please let me know if you will need assistance. We require insurance to meet the insurance requirements as identified by the owner. Typically we do not require our subcontractors to provide subcontractor bonds. For these projects, we will not require subcontractor bonding. All appropriate information concerning the specific work items and materials can be found at the project website. Please let me know if you need assistance with this information or with securing equipment, supplies, materials, or related assistance or services. We look forward to your bid. If you are interested in bidding smaller tasks or quantities than are listed- please contact me via email. Please let us know if you would like a copy of our standard subcontract to review. If you are our selected subcontractor, you will be required to sign it. By submitting a quote you are agreeing to all owner requirements including insurance and licensing requirements.
- Code of Business Ethics– Updated November 2018
- Ethics Hotline – Updated November 2018
- Combating Trafficking – Updated November 2018
- Mass X Safety Policy – Updated 02/2016
- MassX Drug & Alcohol Policy – Updated 04/2019
- Mold/Water/Moisture Prevention & Response Program – Updated 3/17/2011
- DoD Whistle Blower Hotline Poster – Updated 10/15/2019
Site Specific Safety Plans
- Marriott Courtyard Reno Site Safety Plan
- Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic (AFOC) Site Safety Plan
- Holy Family Rectory Site Specific Safety Plan
- Assisted Living & Petersberg St. Site Safety Plan
- Alaska Cares Site Safety Plan
- Yosemite Drive Upgrade Site Specific Plan
- ECO Housing & Office Project Valdez SSP
- Denali Highway Site Specific Plan
- AMATS Site Specific Plan
- 100th Ave Site Specific Plans
- District M Site Safety Plan
- Merrill Field Site Safety Plan
- UAF Life Sciences Site Specific Safety Plan