Welcome from Luke Blomfield
I am pleased that you have chosen to put your talents to work here at Mass Excavation Inc. Together we are developing a great company all of us can be proud of. This employee site is meant as a tool to make things easier for you.
- DoD Whistle Blower Hotline Poster – updated 10/15/2019
- EEO & AAP – updated December 2019
- Code of Business Ethics – updated January 2020
- Ethics Hotline update December 2019
- Combating Trafficking update November 2018
- MassX Drug & Alcohol Policy updated April 2019
- MassX Employee Handbook updated November 2018
- Green Star Policy – Updated 7/2010
- Mold/Water/Moisture Prevention & Response Program – Updated 3/17/2011
- Mass X Safety Policy – updated 01/20/2016
- Mass X Safety Video – updated 3/8/2019
Email Exchange – Access your email from any computer.
Note: New security settings on email link. Click “yes” to proceed for Internet Explorer, or follow procedure to add unsigned certificate in Mozilla Firefox.
The Safety Alert by Jacque Cato
- 02-10-20 Protecting the Public
- 02-03-20 Hand Safety
- 01-27-20 Stay Hydrated!
- 01-20-20 Heating Safety
- 12-15-19 Suicide Warning Signs
- 12-09-19 Self CPR
- 12-02-19 Electricity Safety
- 11-25-19 Thanksgiving Safety
- 11-18-19 Minor Injuries
- 11-11-19 Tire Safety
- 11-04-19 Equipment Repairs
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Transfer Authorization
- Expense Report
- Forklift Training Log
- Near Miss/Safety Innovation Form
- Report of Accident or Injury Form
- 2020 W-4
- Weekly Time Sheet
- https://www.yourplanaccess.net/nwps/ – Updated 2019
If you do not remember your login information select the Forgot Your User ID or Password link to have your User ID and Password reset immediately.
If you have never logged into the plan website follow the steps on the Website Instructions 2019 to setup your online access.